Thursday, July 30, 2015

Egg Factory in Manipal

When I had been to Bangalore to meet one my friend, I asked him I want to eat eggs for breakfast. So he took me to a place named ‘egg factory’. I became a big fan of theirs as soon as I I saw many egg delicacies on the menu .  After eating I thought my place  should have a similar restaurant. Guess my wishes where heard. 5 years after that egg factory come to Manipal. Whoa…. Must be like best day of my life . I wanted badly to go to that place and grab everything in the menu . But my adhik mah upvaas was stopping me by doing that. Never mind ‘sabr ha phal meeta hota hey’ I thought . And he day came when I asked my wife if she wants to join me on Sunday for breakfast and she said no. Went alone .  Found it good. Very good ambiance as I wanted . Courteous staff too. I do recommend this if you like  something than the coastal taste bud. 












I found the seating really great as  i love such table and chair and those bench. we actually ordered tea first as I wanted to get that feel. :)



Kejriwal toast 

 and in the menu the most attar acted name was "kejriwal toast" which is A Crisp Butter Toast topped with Masalafied Fried Egg. But it was like fellow with same surname. look so promising  but taste is a little disappointing.   



Anda Fajita.

 Anda Fajita is Scrambled Eggs with Mushroom, Red Bell Pepper & Tomatoes, 2 Tortillas. apart from tasteless tortilla this was actually a worth eating





Creamy Scrambled Eggs with Spinach



Desi Penne Pasta with superb tomato flavor







Fritata  a 3 egg omelette 






Bombay Style baida rotti DO NOT ORDER if you have tried in Mumbai





Anda Keema. Yumm






Egg Vindaloo . sauce tasted like pasta sauce 






                                                          Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Detector   

No comments:

Counter